Old 08-11-2006, 12:39 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,misc.consumers,rec.gardens
JimR JimR is offline

Default String Trimmer Ideas

wrote in message
[snip]

The reason I want electric is that I don't have any proper/safe
place to store petrol. Not even the small amount in those
trimmer tanks.

Sears sells a wheeled string trimmer that is very maneuverable, can be used
for small area work, has been reliable for me for years, and you don't have
to carry it around (which also means that it's cutting height is very
constant). However, it's gas-driven . . .