Old 23-03-2003, 01:08 AM
John Rutz

Default Kois en castellano

~ jan wrote:
I didn't think Aliferim was rude at all. Next time, toss in a couple of
smiley faces Aliferim. ;o) ~ jan

me either I just thought is was informational

John R

Aliferim,

You didn't have to be so rude. All you had to do was send him a private
e-mail advising him that the language on this group is English. Courtesy
goes a long way!

Rigo

I think that the official language of this group is the English
language; if we speak in spanish, we are out of the rules of the
group. I'm spanish and if you want to talk about ponds,
i recommend to join a spanish group. This URL is one of
best spanish web-group that I know about ponds. Join it if you like.

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a