Old 08-11-2006, 08:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Klara Klara is offline

Default Scraping the barrel

In message , "Rupert (W.Yorkshire)"
writes

"JennyC" wrote in message

"Martin" wrote in message
I watched it for the first time this evening.
Utter crap.
Martin

You beat me to it Martin. I caught the 2nd half of the prog...

How on earth are they going to mow the 'hill' ?

They'll also have to keep an eye on their daughter if they do as suggested
and let her crawl around the beds.....

Plus they seemed only to plant things that were in flower at that moment.
How will it look in other seasons ? Seesm like instant gardening gone mad
!

The thing is though - the program is SO bad one feels almost compelled to
watch it !!

Jenny

The daughter died shortly after the programme was made.

It could almost be funny in a "The Armstrongs" sort of way if it weren't
so desperately tragic and a the same time so utterly useless from the
point of view of helping those people.
I think the exclamation point is those two clinking their glasses of
champagne ...
--
Klara, Gatwick basin