Old 08-11-2006, 02:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
P. Alves P. Alves is offline

Default starting a new garden

The only reason why I was making a clean lawn area is because I am
thinking on putting a badminton net and some tables for the summer. The
backyard has more 40 meters to the back, but it is too much of big job
to do all in one go!

I am going back to the UK in 3 weeks and want to leave the garden
design because it needs some hardwork and that it is not my cup of tea
))))

By the way K, the Hoopoes are still around... It is (at least) a couple
and are making daily visits to my backyard!! they are really nice. I
also got a few birds with orange chest, these ones are always around!