Old 08-11-2006, 08:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default starting a new garden

Mike Lyle wrote:
We found that outdoor badminton became a game of chance if there was
even quite a slight breeze; so Paulo might like to experiment a bit to
see how kind his local weather is likely to be. Or develop a new
version using tennis rackets and a weighted shuttlecock -- I don't know
why we didn't think of that.

We played 2 hours of badminton indoors on Sunday with the kids. We were
given 3 shuttlecocks. There was a series of beams high above us. Trust
me to land not one there, not two but three!! The reception said they
have never seen this before. I've been asked to bring my own next time
))