Old 09-11-2006, 03:07 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj[_1_] ~ janj[_1_] is offline

Default Frog in or out

Where have the regulars gone? I miss the pond talk.
Alan

I'm afraid they scattered to various moderated groups which are too
numerous to name now days. Groups have become more specialized, some are
high-end koi-only ponding, water chemistry heavy forums to AS type ponds to
more general mix. We can slowly rebuild RP, but it remains to be seen if it
can be done as long as a couple people own computers and have nothing
better to do than cross-post their non-topic posts here and every where.
~ jan

Also ponding troll free at:
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Freshwater-Aquarium