Old 10-11-2006, 02:29 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Kenni Judd Kenni Judd is offline

Default What are the issues?

Big question: would he be willing to do it again?

We used to drop prices on Sunday afternoon - it increased traffic...
but it got so people often waited for Sunday afternoon to buy. This
year we found a local vendor to front for us. We did not take
discounts because he took back what we could not sell. So we had a
better selection on Sunday and nothing looked Shop-worn. He claimed
he was getting the phone calls - he might as well be our wholesaler.
Have his tags in the plants, etc.
SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids