Old 10-11-2006, 09:15 PM posted to austin.food,austin.gardening
Cindy[_1_] Cindy[_1_] is offline

Default Meyer lemons - woo hoo!

* Mike Harris wrote, On 11/10/2006 9:22 AM:
"aRKay" wrote in message
In article ,
"Mike Harris" wrote:

Where did you buy the Meyer lemon tree? I tried to order one but they
cannot be shipped to Texas

Either Great Outdoors or Natural Gardener, I don't recall which. It's
possible for a nursery to import virus free "certified budwood" but whole
plants are out.
--
Mike Harris
Austin TX

I could swear I've seen them in local nurseries. I got a variegated Meyer lemon
a couple years ago in a Mom & Pop nursery here in The Woodlands. I'm pretty
sure I've seen Meyers in several places.

Cindy