Old 11-11-2006, 06:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Trees that made britaiin

In article , Pam Moore
writes
Did anyone else think that "Trees that made Britain" was a really
excellent series and Tony and Jon were a perfect team and unlikely
celebrities, even being acknowledged as such by Prince Charles.
I think it's the best gardening series for a very long time.
Thank you BBC.

Pam in Bristol

I thought it was brilliant also, Pam. Every programme had just the right
amount of humour and information. Clearly they both love trees and get
on well together. I missed the first two programmes, as they weren't
advertised anywhere.

Hope they do other programmes of that quality.

janet

--
Janet Tweedy
Amersham Gardening Association