Old 11-11-2006, 09:18 PM
solaara solaara is offline
Registered User

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate Morgan

can anyone tell me what the small brown clover like weed that came up
all over my plant pots
this year..It seems to get a hold on everthing that is in the garden!
(how do I get rid of it?)

Oh dear, am I the only one on the group who likes this little plant :-)

kate

No . I like it also. It has just made an appearance in a patch of the garden
where few things grow-so it is most welcome. My mother used to grow them as
houseplants (bless)

Ahhh thank goodness for that, my family think I am a little odd but
seeing that I am the head and only gardener I grow what I like :-)

kate
My thanks to all those who knew exactly what it was... I shall take steps to eradicate it forthwith!! solaara....