Old 12-11-2006, 10:33 AM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default Re Water Restrictions

"meeee" wrote in message
Lol my parents wouldnt mind at all, dad would love to help out as he knows
how hard it is to break the mould and start out! When they moved out of
the city to the country, no-one spoke to them for about 10 years as they
were too 'weird' living in a shed and having goats etc....OMG why are they
not slashing and burning their block and running cows? They're a bit
odd...best stay away.....type of attitude!!

we actually thought of that sort of thing in advance (many country towns are
very, erm, homogenous), & picked a town where there's such a variety of
weirdos of all sorts there was no way we're going to stand out g. i think
we're the least "conservative"(?) family on our road, but regardless, even
the old-fashioned types around here are fairly open-minded & don't seem to
want to rush to judge anyone (not to their faces, anyway ;-)

anyway, i'll send you an email shortly, & we'll see how we go.
thanks!
kylie