Old 12-11-2006, 05:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jill[_3_] Jill[_3_] is offline

Default Leaves on lawn

In article , Mike
writes
"Jill" wrote in message
Hi all
We have a medium sized sycamore tree just over our garden fence. I have
raked off some of the leaves from the lawn and bagged them for mold.
What should I do with the rest of them? Rake them off, leave them on,
what?
TIA
--
Jill

Hi Jill

Not wishing it to appear a 'silly question', but what did you do last year,
(we did have an Autumn last year) and what do you want different to what
happened to the fallen leaves last year? What 'went wrong' with the leaves
last year?

Last year we didn't have a lawn, just a patch of bare earth (we're in a
new build) Husband thinks the lawn could do with a last cut.

(At our last house we had a huge Bramley Apple Tree which produced far too
many apples for us, friends, neighbours, Old Uncle Tom Cobley and all, and
we let them drop. The birds sorted them out over the winter. Nature took
charge of all the leaves :-))

Mike

--
Cheers