Old 13-11-2006, 07:33 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] greg@testengineering.info is offline

Default Source needed for Arizona grape vines (Vitis arizonica)

I'm helping some friends put in a small vineyard, and I thought a few
Arizona grape vines would be a nice addition to the mix. However, I'm
unable to find a source for these vines. In fact, most of the people
I've spoken with at local (Phoenix, AZ) nurseries have never even heard
of such a grape.

Anyone know of a source for these vines? I'm quite willing to start the
vines from seeds if that's my only option.

Thanks,

Greg G.