Old 13-11-2006, 07:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sam sam is offline

Default Tree Peony

david wrote:
I planted a tree peony a few months ago and all looked well, now all the
leaves are falling off - is this normal for the season or do I have a
problem?

Normal, David. You will also find that tree peonies take a few years to
come into bloom,
But don't give up. They come at a fairly inactive time in the garden,
when the spring
bulbs have died down and before the summer bedding blooms. They deserve to
have the garden to themselves, they are so beautiful.
Feed them well!