Old 13-11-2006, 08:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Lyle[_1_] Mike Lyle[_1_] is offline
Registered User

Default Trees that made britaiin

Robert wrote:
"Stan The Man" wrote in message
: In article , Pam Moore
: wrote:
:
: Did anyone else think that "Trees that made Britain" was a really
: excellent series and Tony and Jon were a perfect team and unlikely
: celebrities, even being acknowledged as such by Prince Charles.
: I think it's the best gardening series for a very long time.
:
: Bits of it were interesting. The Kew chaps were watchable. But it
: wasn't a gardening series.

I must have been too quick to turn off. I saw them in those little boats
messing about and gave up

Be fair: there would hardly have been a Britain without coracles -- a
maritime nation's first step into ship-building!

--
Mike.