Old 23-03-2003, 04:32 AM
Emil

Default Some feedback needed for a garden project.

Hi Hi,

First off, I don't know if my first post was confusing or what. But I
don't want to build flower beds. I just want to make the area into a
sitting/bbq area.
So on to my replies...

Allegra thanks for the tip about the pea gravel! Wow, what a great
idea!!! I went to Home Depot and checked out some stuff. I am gonna buy
a couple of 50lb bags of pea gravel. Then I will buy a couple of
different bags of decorative rock to put on the pea gravel to make it
more attractive. I also found some trellis type fence material, it is 3
feet wide and 1 foot high. It will look nice in my opinion. I will put
the trellis into a concrete hole with a base so I can replace it if it
rots. Thanks to Allegra this will look alot better than mulch.

Allegra, what is the difference between using cardboard and using
newspaper? I own a clothing store, so getting cardboard isn't a problem.

Thanks for everybodys help so far!

Emil :-)
http://web2news.com/?rec.gardens.roses