Old 14-11-2006, 03:46 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Jim Ferguson Jim Ferguson is offline

Default Sweet Potato storage

"!"

But that's not the question, which is: How long can I expect the 4
carrot-sized tubers I got to keep in a cool dry cellar pantry?
Do I have any chance of growing the cuttings I took before frost through
winter to get my own plants in the spring.

Peace,

Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at
home.earthlink.net/~garygarlic

We are in a sweet-potato growing area here with a number of large growers.
I buy a 40-lb box every October and we still some in May of the next year.
I keep them in a cool room and they seem to get better in a couple of months
after they are picked.