Old 14-11-2006, 05:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
a.c. a.c. is offline

Default The unseasonable flowers thread no 3

K wrote:

Rosemary I can understand - mediterranean plant, hot summer, bursting
into flower as the weather gets cooler and wetter .... but Forsythia????
(1)

And I saw a rhododendron in flower in Ilkley today

(1) in case anyone asks - no, it wasn't winter jasmine - that has more
petals, paler flowers, and (for me) has been out since October. The
forsythia is only just coming into bloom.
--
Kay

A Calistimon (bottle brush) in full bloom