Old 15-11-2006, 12:36 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default LT 125 - like to bypass the seat auto shut off

[Top-posting fixed]

said:

[snip]

AndyS wrote:
zm wrote:
Hello,

I have a new JD LT 125 riding lawn mower. I am doing quite a bit of
dirt moving with my wagon around the yard and would like to let the
machine idle while I shovel dirt on/off. It has the shut off hooked to
the seat (whenever you get off the machine, it dies). Is there a way I
could bypass that shut offf so it would idle?

thanks for any help.

Your mother should take a switch to you if you by-pass this safety
feature. It could prevent you from chopping up your feet.

Your mother should take a switch to you for not knowing how to setup and
use a newsreader. You should learn. It could prevent you from borking
posts.

STOVEBOLT approved this message.

WTF? Who cares.

--

Eggs

Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first woman she
meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill again. -
Marin County newspaper's TV listing for The Wizard of Oz