Old 15-11-2006, 06:12 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Reka Reka is offline

Default Dtps Purple Gem 'Florento'

Orchis wrote:
I'm living in Germany and would like to buy this beauty.
Maybe someone knows where I can get one?
Would be happy too if someone can sell me keiki...
Thank in advance.

Hi! I live in South Tyrol and know a lot of European orchid sellers. I
had a quick look, and Orchid Palace has ordered it, but unfortunately
they have already sold out in advance. I will keep looking and let you
know. Where are you in Germany? North, south, east, west?

Reka