Old 15-11-2006, 03:34 AM posted to aus.gardens
John Savage John Savage is offline

Default Re Water Restrictions

writes:
We get a rebate here in WA. Or we did until recently, not sure if
it has been extended or not. It was worth $500 if I remember correctly.

Residents in Sydney can get a rebate on installing water tanks, the amount
varies with the capacity of the tank. But you qualify only once, so if you
want to then install a second tank 6 months later, you won't get any
further rebate. The rebate is greater if you get the tank plumbed to the
laundry, too.