Old 15-11-2006, 09:59 AM posted to aus.gardens
Chookie Chookie is offline

Default Water restrictions and gardens

In article ,
John Savage wrote:

Speaking of showers, but bathroom showers this time, there was discussion
in The Herald of survey results that showed the average Sydneysider runs
their shower for 8 minutes. That's conserving water??

Some of them are people who have been in the habit of having multiple showers
per day (which I found mind-boggling when I first heard about it), or very
long ones. So they're learning, at least.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue