Old 15-11-2006, 07:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Klara Klara is offline

Default Presents

"Chris J Dixon" wrote in message
.. .
So, what really useful or fun stuff should we have on our Xmas
lists? My usual problem is that if I want it and it is
affordable, I've probably bought it, otherwise it is too
expensive for a present.

Chris

JennyC writes
Books, books and more books.........on your favorite subject...... :~)
Jenny

Oh yes, there are so many wonderful books ...

I'm also in love with those flexible large buckets - I have a whole
range in various colours and use them for everything: in the garden, in
the laundry, in the house ...

--
Klara, Gatwick basin