Old 16-11-2006, 09:18 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
adder1969 adder1969 is offline

Default Electric start lawnmowers?

Road_HogŪ wrote:
"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

Go to your local garden machinery dealer (found in the Yellow Pages under
lawnmowers) and test any machine with a Honda engine on it. You'll be
suprised at how easy they are to start and you don't have the maintenance
problem with a battery over the winter.

I have a couple of honda powered things and both start first pull but
you don't feel like you're actually pulling anything. These are old
machines too. I think they have something that relieves cylinder
pressure until they fire or something like that. My mower is also self
-propelled so it makes mowing very easy.