Old 16-11-2006, 07:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
judith lea judith lea is offline

Default Scraping the Barrel?

La Puce wrote:

I never lie, any colour of lie either. I tell it like it is. And yes,
I've been slapped a couple of times.

Then consider yourself slapped again you liar. You never lie ?????? -
you reported me to my employer making a false, lying claim that I was
using an NHS email address and computer by contributing to urg - you
viscious, nasty, lying specimen. You have a huge problem - you can't
distinguish the truth from lies, that's sick.

p.s. for urglers, Helene Rudlin's claim was investigated as all
complaints have to be and quite rightly so but give some thought to the
waste of money and resources that her lying complaint caused - this
would have been better spent on an already pressed service. Obviously,
her complaint was proved unfounded.

Puke,what goes around will come around - you are the most evil, twisted
person, I have ever encountered in my life but there is a balance and
you day you will have cause to remember my words.

You were the sole cause for a lot of expertise being lost to urg, do
not imagine for one moment that your silly ramblings can compensate for
the real knowledge of experts.

Now, make another fictitous, evil, lying complaint and believe me, it
will be pursued legally.

Judith Lea
(Posting on my private computer, as always, in my private time, as
always and, not on an NHS email address, as always)