Old 23-03-2003, 05:56 AM
Mike

Default Unruly Red Ribbons

On Sat, 22 Mar 2003, "Allegra" wrote:
"Mike" wrote

So I doan need no steenkin' HT's.

Ok, Se=F1or Gold Hat, you don't need to show me no steenkin'
badges either to believe you really like the org best. ( smart boy!)

The shovel is in the garage. Pouting. It says you're a buzz-kill.

Righto! Since when is there an attorney who isn't? You told me
I was their defendant in this case, right? so deal with it ;)

Allegra

Hey Allegra,

Can't hide a reference from you, can I?=20

How's your spring coming? The wildflowers are beginning to pop here. Mostly=

bluebonnet right now, but give it a week or so. I'm anxious to see if I was=

brilliant enough to get indian paintbrush to grow. My clematis is coming
up, too. I still don't have any rose blooms, but I'm rich with buds. Even
the little baby Russelliana from Chamblee's has buds, which I'm very happy
about because I thought I may have to wait until next spring to see any
blooms. Looks like this will be the best year so far with my Abraham
Darbys. Loaded all the way up and down every cane. I can't wait. Those are
some gorgeus blooms.=20

I pegged the two Red Ribbons as you suggested. They look a little funny
right now - just one big cane on each bent in a hoop. I hope Cass is
correct that the rest of the canes will soon follow suit.=20

I received email today from Wayside Gardens. They want to sell me roses at
75% off. $3.00 Austins. I don't have Tamora. That's your cue to badmouth
Wayside to prevent me from making a mistake. You can also remind me of the
heartbreak of RMV and the reason why I try to stick with own roots. I don't=

know though. $3.00. Tamora. Help.

Mike
z8TX