Old 16-11-2006, 11:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
judith lea judith lea is offline

Default An explanation of departures

La Puce wrote:
judith lea wrote:
Puke also emailed me at my official NHS address.

It's Puce, with a 'c'.

I did not reply to
her lying rant but passed this on to lawyers who responded
accordingly.

Your lawyers?! You should say what really happened Judith. Go on. Say
the truth. Say that your email to my London office was passed on to me
to reply. You silly old prune you )))

She claimed in that email to me that I had phoned her

You told us that you had rang me and asked to talk to my husband. I had
confirmed that you had indeed rang, asking for my husband and that I
told you to go and fry yourself an egg.

Now go to bed. It's late.

All noted, all recorded, all lies.