Old 16-11-2006, 11:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue[_3_] Sue[_3_] is offline

Default An explanation of departures

"Phil L" wrote
No one's left, and no one was a member to start with....if someone
chooses to stop visiting here then so be it, it's their choice and no
one else's.
More people are likely to have been put off coming here by constant
airing of dirty laundry in a public place, when email is freely
available.
Anyone normal comes here *purely* to give or receive advice, it's
pointless getting into 'you said this' matches with strangers, no one
can win anyway, and moreover no one cares who 'wins' or 'loses'

That's all very well Phil, and yes we're all heartily sick of Puce and
her insults, lies and vendettas. However, I dare say you wouldn't feel
so sanguine if someone made a false and malicious complaint to -your-
employer, which is what that woman sunk so low as to do to Judith.

Afaic, Puce has proved herself several orders lower than beneath
contempt.

--
Sue