Old 16-11-2006, 11:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default An explanation of departures

Sue wrote:
That's all very well Phil, and yes we're all heartily sick of Puce and
her insults, lies and vendettas. However, I dare say you wouldn't feel
so sanguine if someone made a false and malicious complaint to -your-
employer, which is what that woman sunk so low as to do to Judith.

Not true. Here is the third email I received from my london office
asking me to reply to because they were getting really annoyed with her
ringing and emails: