Old 17-11-2006, 12:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default An explanation of departures

judith lea wrote:
And again, you lied, you did hear from Lawyers after you made a
compaint about me - but unlike you, I will not break usenet rules by
posting that here - you stupid woman, if you lie, you will be found out
- now, go to bed.

Post your proof. Please post it.; We are all waiting to read what your
lawyers have said. This is getting even more interesting.

Urglers already have that prrof and I, unlike you, do not break usenet
rules by posting emails from others. You say we all, you mean, you,
alone, no one else is interested in you and what you say - liar.

Please post what your lawyers have written to me. Show us.