Old 17-11-2006, 06:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default Kill filing

"Sacha" wrote in message

And I would like just to say this - while I have every sympathy with

those
who kill file persistent cross posting and off topic trolls, (snip)

I understand their reasons for doing so and I sympathise with their
impatience with her methods but she, Puke, DID come here purporting

to give
gardening advice. As a result of that, she should have been read

and
watched when it became apparent that much of what she wrote was not

good
advice at all.

Puke was watched Sacha. Her lack of knowledge became evident fairly
quickly. You know she didn't like it when called to account either,
but what happened - she is STILL here and the best and brightest left.

And that was the worst thing to happen in this ng. The most knowledge
and experienced of UK gardening CHOSE to leave. Deliberately chose!

Puke is/was an irritant and very hard on the blood pressure long term
but killfiling her and remaining here would at least give those who
don't know that she often talks through her hat a chance to get some
correct advice. What use is leaving the field and letting the
inexperienced think that Puke is the peak of UK gardening knowledge?
That's just akin to cutting off one's nose to spite one's face.

And I'm so pleased to see who has posted in this thread. The
frustration for you lot lurking must have been appalling. I'd hoped
you lot were all lurking and hoped too that you'd eventually be
tempted to return. Won't you please all come back now? Pretty, pretty
please?