Old 17-11-2006, 10:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default new boy, no understand?

Muddymike wrote:
What gives here? I joined this group in the hope of expanding my knowledge
of gardening having taken on a large (about an acre) once grand, now
overgrown town garden. I am now wondering whether to stay for fear of attack
from some members of this group. In a few days of membership I have been
reading more bitching and hate on this NG than I can recall ever reading
elsewhere.
Is it always like this?
Is it worth hanging around for the garden talk to start?
Is there a real gardening NG somewhere?
Will I attract the abuse now?

Please don't go. It will eventually stop when they go away. Try not to
get involved and keep to the good posts. I'm certainly trying to do so
.... and I apologise if I felt I needed to back myself. I won't fall for
it again.