Old 17-11-2006, 03:15 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Source for growers' pots?

"geronimo" wrote in message
news
I have a lot of plumeria growing, some are large enough now to need 10
gal and larger pots. The local garden suppliers sell black growers'
pots of only about 6 or 8 gallon for $10 or more. Completely
unaffordble when you need a dozen or so. Does anyone know of a
reasonably priced source for a small qty of black growers' pots, like
a dozen?

www.harrisgardens.com

That site is for the Harris Garden retail stores, where I can always find
what I call the "ugly but useful" pots at great prices. However, I think the
stores are now a separate entity from the seed division, which sells large
quantities to professionals, and small packets to civilians. At their site
(below), I don't see listings for the category of pots you've mentioned.

http://gardeners.harrisseeds.com/default.asp

So, I'd contact the store first, and see if they're willing to ship from
there.