Old 17-11-2006, 01:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Kill filing

On 17/11/06 13:30, in article , "Anne
Jackson" wrote:

The message from Sacha contains these words:

The group is now reduced to a mere handful of posters, so she
will take hold of it and turn it to her own personal tastes and
that will be because she is allowed to do so by those who permit
her to do it.

AND those who chose to leave....the choice was theirs, and they voted
with`their feet! DON'T forget that!

I haven't disputed it. I'm concerned with what has caused it.

The Puke is only an irritant, and a minor irritant at that, if you
allow her to be. The best thing to do with her, and all the other
trolls, is simply to ignore her.

A 'minor irritant' does not try to lose someone their career, it does not
'threaten' to visit people in their homes or drive up to them to be
photographed. It does not lie about emails received from or about other
people; it does not lose a newsgroup its most valuable members.

If you find it impossible to do that, perhaps its best that you all
stay away?

I can't see that my presence or absence has any interest for you, given your
(lack of) gardening input. Others have been kind enough to say otherwise
about the absence of all those who have left. And have you seen me, Judith
or Janet respond to a gardening post in the last 12 hours, despite requests
to stay here and do so? We have posted about Puke's claim that she is not a
liar and the fact that kill filing has allowed her to do the damage she has
done.

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk