Old 17-11-2006, 02:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
DeeM.entor DeeM.entor is offline

Default Kill filing

On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 13:55:46 +0000, Sacha wrote:

I'm sorry to answer Jenny's post on the back of someone else's but I'm not
getting her originals. As you have actively encouraged Puke both by emails
and on group, I think of you as one of those who made a major contribution
to wrecking the place. She said she was leaving until spring and almost
immediately returned, welcomed by you with open arms.

And you said you were leaving. Was that a lie?

Get a life. Haven't you got anything to do?

If you don't like the news group, stop reading it. It will not die
without a vitriol input.

DM