Old 17-11-2006, 06:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Robbo Robbo is offline

Default Electric start lawnmowers?

"Lez Pawl" wrote in message

"Robbo" wrote in message

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

As I think I'm getting OLD, and it is becoming more difficult to start
the pull cord type of mower, I'm looking for an electric start mower, I
have seen one but it is £500, and being a poor old man, that is a bit
high, so does anyone know of a cheaper version?

Or is there a source of second-hand mowers of this type?

Get it serviced and then the pull start will work first time

you know about lawn mowers do you as well..............bwahahahahahaha

Strangely...........Yes.

10 years in greenkeeping machinery overhaul and servicing would probably
count.

If the OP is seriously looking for a new mower based on their difficulty in
starting an engine I suspect that gardening and mowing generally will be too
much of a strain in the near future.
Get the missus or a man in to do the work.