Old 17-11-2006, 08:15 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] greg@testengineering.info is offline

Default Source needed for Arizona grape vines (Vitis arizonica)

nonnymoose wrote:

I've been trying to find them for some months now - without luck. If you
find a source and can share, would sure appreciate the info.
Karen

I finally found a nursery in Payson, Arizona that has them. I'm not
sure where you are located or if a drive to Payson is an option, but
the nursery is "Plant Fair Nursery, Inc.". They are listed in the phone
directory.

If that's not an option and you are extremely patient, I could send you
a few seeds in 2 or 3 years :-)

Greg G.