Old 17-11-2006, 10:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default An explanation of departures

In message , Alan Holmes
writes

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from "Alan Holmes" contains these
words:
"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from "JennyC" contains these
words:
"Anne Jackson" wrote:
The message from "JennyC" contains these
words:
"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message

Longterm members of this group please read Judith Lea's post
in the thread Scraping the barrel.
That's why others also left.

But you are like Schwarzenegger - You are back!

I think Frank Sinatra was even more famous/notorious for his
"come backs"?

Yeah, but it's ain't over till the fat lady sings............"~)

Would a 'size 18' rendition of 'Summertiiiiiime' serve?

I didn't know you were a size 18!
Been putting on weight?

Some! (I'm actually a 16, but find an 18 more comfortable for work)
Built for passion, not speed as one husband put it! ;-)

Blimy, how many husbands have there been?

If there were eight, I wonder if they were all called Henry?
(Running for cover).
--
June Hughes