Old 17-11-2006, 11:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue[_3_] Sue[_3_] is offline

Default Presents

"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote
"Sue" wrote
"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote
I gave up on ordinary garden gloves many moons ago. I found that
those thin rubber type surgeon gloves to be just the job. They last
for one good gardening session.

For my birthday I was given a holster to aid being quick on the draw
with the Felcos, so I feel I ought to ask for a stetson to complete
the look. Dunno if surgical gloves would suit my new image. ;-)

Bloomin 'eck Sue that hat would look absolutely ridiculous with your
black fishnet tights and red stilettos.

Oh, so you've been past when I'm weeding the front border then?

--
Sue