Old 18-11-2006, 04:18 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
WaltA WaltA is offline

Default Kill filing

On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 02:22:40 -0000, "michael adams" wrote:

And this Newsgroup is the poorer for their loss, IMO.

That is by-the-by to what I (thought I) raised,
it may also be that your opinion is my opinion also, _IF_ they could
stay focussed on gardening matters,

If all they want to do is debate who said what to whom and who tried
to do what to their employers or others and who may (or may not) be
the most authoritative and
ohhhhhh groan, I care not !
and it says more about their self-perceived status as divas (or
harridans) that they think we are remotely concerened.

Like I said previously, they disrispect the rest of us by continuing
their grandstanding.
Cant they just realise that it tars them all and that ( usually) we
care not a fig ! ?