Old 18-11-2006, 06:15 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default Kill filing

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from "Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow contains these

words:
"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from "Alan Holmes"

contains
these words:

And it's !PLONK!

Oh, the power, the power!

I recall reading somewhere that in a home computer, there was more
computer capacity than was used to send Man to the moon.

So, thanks to Mr Microsoft, I can now killfile people such as Puke

and
her encouragers like Uncle Marvo and Dementor and Nasty Mike etc.

And
I can do so till the cows come home because I have so much bang

for my
buck on this wee machine. Life is grand, or would be if the

frosts
would stop.

Oh, hang on to them for a wee while, huh? I've still got some bulbs
to plant in the new beds...which the local cats have now discovered.

8-(

How easy would it be to put an airgun pellet in the rear quarters
of a moggie, from 15 yards, d'you reckon? (I'm more used to

shooting
arrows!) g

I wouldn't normally mind so much, but that 20' cypressus took two
whole weekends of damned hard work to clear out, and I didn't plan
on having a feline toilet in its place.... 8-(

--
AnneJ