Old 18-11-2006, 07:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default GW

"La Puce" wrote
oups.com...
What a splendid superb programme on Sheffield!

snip

Living abroad as I do, I have missed out on all the fantastic new buildings
that have gone up over the last 30 years......the Midlands and the North
seem to have been putting up some amazing hyper modern architecture.

The Winter garden looked so wonderful and there are probably lots more
things I don't know about.

I am going to compile a list of places to visit next time we are in the UK.
The Bull Ring is one I want to see. Any more ideas please :~))

Jenny