Old 18-11-2006, 08:17 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default Wire netting plant

"Sue" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"Jim Paterson" wrote
Come across this plant which the owner says is a 'wire netting' plant.
I have never heard of it and wondered if anyone knows the proper name
so I can check it out?

If it has criss-crossing, thin, dark branches and small yellow flowers
it's probably Corokia cotoneaster, which is a NZ native and does remind
you of wire netting! I'd never heard of it either until I saw Chris
Beardshaw recommending it once in one of his programmes. See pic at
http://www.decah.com/corokia.html
Sue

Was it growing outside in the UK Jim?
Jenny