Old 18-11-2006, 09:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Kill filing

"WaltA" wrote in message

... but did anyone notice how
calm and collected the newsgroup became when 'the usual suspects'
gathered up their toys and left ?

I did,what's more I didn't suffer from lack of expertise.

The group who left in high dudgeon do the group no respect if they all
rush back in with this interminable nonsense.
Now that 'they' have 'returned' it is to further disrespect the group
by continuing their vendetta, not to benifit the group with their
(reputed) gardening wisdom !

Yes, I've done some blocking to keep it sweet. It's been a pleasure reading
posts in the last few weeks.

PS. it is childish as well as lacking in intellect to continue
renaming a person as Puke instead of La Puce.

I agree.

Now, about my asparagus, can an experienced grower tell me what I should do
with it in the winter? We had a very hard frost last night and while it
seems to have survived well the stalks and fronds might break under snow.

Mary