Old 18-11-2006, 10:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Kill filing

Farm1 wrote:
Puke complained to someone's employer and she went stalking someone!

Not true. Judith Lea rang my office asking for my husband. I off course
told her to go and fry herself an egg. She rang again and I put the
phone down. She admitted it herself. Then when I thought it was over my
colleague in London forwarded me an email she had wrote to him. This
man is my friend for over 20 years. We have built a company togehter.
What on earth did she think that he would tell me to stop posting to
urg?

Then I wrote to Judith Lea's employer because you see I am the director
of my company and she can't do nothing about that.

As for visiting Sacha in Devon, we were working in St Ives and we went
with the kids to the lost gardens of heligan. From the A38 it is not
even a detour to to to Sacha's nursery. We went there and my kids
didn't want me to meet 'the horrible lady from usenet'.

This is not sane or reasonable behaviour and deserves no respect from
anyone - only condemnation.

Just try to see the whole picture and stop taking sides.