Old 18-11-2006, 10:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Kill filing

Farm1 wrote:
Puke has been asked
nicely and she has been asked nastily to disappear or to modify her
behaviour.

Not true. You have crossed me a few times but I have ignored you. Then
you have been pleasant and out of the blue you are aggressive again and
call me by other names than my name. And what behaviour are you talking
about? If you cross someone do you expect them to be nice to you? What
a strange world you live in.

And this has been done a number of times. Nothing works
so whatever she is called is irrelevant.

What can I say other than you seem to enjoy this.

I could see some point to your comment about not calling her Puke, IF
Puce was her real name. It isn't.

Farm1 is this your name or is it Fran? I've had my nickname since I'm a
child because I'm little, very little. On usenet it has been my name
for over 15 years. I am what I am.

No one is playing with her sense
of self identity except for herself. As you also probably know the
history, she's changed that identity a number of times.

That is simply not true. When I changed server I had problems with my
address. It had been picked up by spam something cronic. So for a
couple of weeks I used another tatadangleterre which I use with my
family as an address. My name is above, my surname is above. I have
nothing to hide, but you seem to have, Fran.