Old 18-11-2006, 11:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Kill filing

On 18/11/06 10:24, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

snip

As for visiting Sacha in Devon, we were working in St Ives and we went
with the kids to the lost gardens of heligan. From the A38 it is not
even a detour to to to Sacha's nursery. We went there and my kids
didn't want me to meet 'the horrible lady from usenet'.

More lies. It is 2.5 miles of narrow twisting lanes off the A38 to reach
our nursery. What is more you have to found out how to get here before you
left the A38 because it is not signposted from the route you took. On top
of that, no normal person would drive from St Austell in Cornwall home to
Manchester, via the road to Ashburton!

So in every sense, you went out of your way to get here. On top of that,
having your photograph taken in front of the entry signs is exceedingly
peculiar behaviour, especially as you posted a link to it on here. And
finally, I have never heard boys refer to people in that fashion past the
age of about 6. You say they're 17 and 11.

You did what you did to try to intimidate me - failed - and to show the
group what a 'big woman' you are. Failed again. As has become clear here
on the last few days, the majority of people other than your shape-shifting
troll friend, have no time for you and have the measure of you. If nothing
else, that is one good thing that has come out of this sorry mess.

Oh and one last thing - you are lying about the swearing you did to Judith
and give yourself away every time you refer to it. The expression 'va te
faire cuire un oeuf' is indeed a piece of filthy language in French and
yesterday, another urgler who speaks French emailed me saying the same thing
and saying they knew what you are as soon as they saw you had posted in that
way. I gave the colloquial meaning of that phrase at the time and I posted
a link to the information. At the time, you stated that your husband had
told you to say that to Judith. Now you have changed your story and tell us
that YOU said that to Judith on the phone. Liars always trips themselves up
eventually.

Now, Helene Rudlin, that is the end of you. Like Judith, I'll come back to
urg when I'm ready to and unless you give bad information to newbies, I will
ignore you. And if you start swearing and ranting at me again, I too, like
Judith, will deal with the matter privately and directly.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk