Old 18-11-2006, 11:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default Kill filing

"michael adams" wrote in message
"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote in message
"michael adams" wrote in message

And do you think constantly referring to her as Puke, is the

best
way
to go about achieving that objective ?

Michael, I think you are being disingenuous.

May I suggest you try looking in a dictionary, before you start

using
long words whose actual you maybe unaware of ?

Never fear Michael, I own the full 20 volume OED. Pity you need to
have a smiley face inserted before you can recognise a tongue firmly
in cheek.

disingenouous -

That is not how you spell it. Try getting a dictionary.

insincere, lacking in frankness, or honesty
fraudulent

Puke has been asked
nicely and she has been asked nastily to disappear or to modify

her
behaviour. And this has been done a number of times. Nothing

works
so whatever she is called is irrelevant.

I could see some point to your comment about not calling her Puke,

IF
Puce was her real name. It isn't. No one is playing with her

sense
of self identity except for herself. As you also probably know

the
history, she's changed that identity a number of times.

I also suggest you get a clue about Usenet, and the way it actually

works.
Trolls like nothing better than to see other posters expressing

their
displeasure. She must really "hate" being called Puke. Oh yes of

course
she does ! Puce would never act in such a way as to cause people
to call her rude names now would she ? Oh no of course she

wouldn't!
Which then gives her yet another pretext to whinge and adopt a pose
of injured self righteosness. The penny might finally drop with some
people eventually. But somehow I doubt it.

Much of that last paragraph is supposed to be ironical BTW. Just
in case.

Gosh you're quick aren't you? You miss the point entirely because I
didn't put in a ":-))))" for you to focus on! I was agreeing with
you, you idiot! Puke is a troll and nothing will change her! What a
disappointment you turned out to be.

One thing you can be sure of, is that trolls don't operate
kill files. And so yet again, she can witness other posters arguing
among themselves

Well you can argue with yourself on this one. I can only suggest you
try and persuade someone to buy you a dictionary for Christmas.
And in the meantime, so as not to give further succour to the troll,
you too can go in the cupboard.

Gutless wonder!