Old 18-11-2006, 03:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default GW

"La Puce" wrote in message
oups.com...

JennyC wrote:
The Winter garden looked so wonderful and there are probably lots more
things I don't know about.
I am going to compile a list of places to visit next time we are in the
UK.
The Bull Ring is one I want to see. Any more ideas please :~))

HOOO lots!! I'll email you ;o)

Groundwork seems to be setting up some fantastic parks and garden
project. In Sheffield they have initiated the green roof project with
the council and university.

Great!! All those em[ty rooftops are just waiting to be greened up:~)
http://www.wildflowerturf.co.uk/Green-Roofs.html

We're just about starting a project with
them in Manc and I'm so excited. I think the tide is turning and
fantastic environmental projects are going to sprung everywhere in the
UK. I think I'm at the right place at the right time )

Here's how New York could look :~)
http://www.gardenvisit.com/garden_pr...chitecture.htm

Jenny