Old 18-11-2006, 06:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes Alan Holmes is offline

Default Kill filing

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 18/11/06 10:24, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

snip

As for visiting Sacha in Devon, we were working in St Ives and we went
with the kids to the lost gardens of heligan. From the A38 it is not
even a detour to to to Sacha's nursery. We went there and my kids
didn't want me to meet 'the horrible lady from usenet'.

More lies. It is 2.5 miles of narrow twisting lanes off the A38 to reach
our nursery. What is more you have to found out how to get here before
you
left the A38 because it is not signposted from the route you took. On top
of that, no normal person would drive from St Austell in Cornwall home to
Manchester, via the road to Ashburton!

Oh god, I've already killfiled her and now you are making me read some of
her posts, please, please, please stop replying to her inane drivel!

Alan